Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still Alive

I started typing and this computer automatically started translating my words into Hindi. It looked nice, but I figured you might have trouble reading it.

I still appear to be alive and functional after the grueling journey to India...describing the flights would be all too depressing. It feels like I've been awake for 3 days, and I've been served dinner about 6 times. And now...tired, numb confusion.

Most of my traveling was done on KLM airlines, a Dutch company. Dutch, as it turns out is a silly, silly language.

Everything seems to be going pretty smoothly and I have no major concerns at the moment except for this mysterious, hive-looking mark that has appeared on my arm. It hasn't been fatal so far, so I guess it's ok.

1 comment:

  1. Oh by the way, when we hung out the other day, I gave you the Plague. That's what that mark is.

    ReplyDelete