Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One Month Down

I have now been in India for more than a month. It's kind of flown by, which is interesting since I was under the impression that time moved much more slowly here. It's also quite strange to think I'm a quarter of the way done with my semester.

One month is, I believe, when it's ok to admit all of the things that I miss and crave from home and here they are:
1. Tofu, apples, soy milk, dark chocolate
2. My car
3. Toilet seat covers
4. Toilets
5. Law and Order SVU
6. Dance Classes
And it goes without saying that I miss my friends and family...awwwww...

4 comments:

  1. well, today's blog post is boring, so don't use this one in your app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pick this one. It makes a lot of observations about Ireland and the Irish; not too many personal observations which would be lost on anyone not in the family; it's lengthy enough to give the reviewer a good sense of your writing scope; and of course it's funny and enjoyable.

    "none of the thoughts in this post are in any way connected to each other" from July 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try not to develop a craving for peanut butter while you're there.

    ReplyDelete